Sorry seems to be the heardest word
di Anny***, 09 aprile 2003, ore 12:46:16

What I got do to make you love me?What I got do to make you care?What do I do when lightning strikes me?And I wake to find that you're not there?What I got to go to make you want me?What I got to do to be heard?What do I say when it's all over?Sorry seems to be the heardest word.It's sad,so sad.It's a sad,sad a situation.And it's getting more and more absurd.It's sad,so sad,why can't we talk it over?Oh it seems to me,sorry seems to be the heardest word.What do I do make you want me?What I got to do to be heard?What do I say when it's all over?Sorry seems to be the heardest word.It's sad,so sad.It's a sad,sad situation,and it's getting more ando more adsurd.It's sad,so sad,why can't we talk it over?Oh it seems to me,sorry seems to be the heardest word.What I got to do to make you love me?What I got to do to be heard?What do I do when lightning strikes me?What have I got to do?When sorry seems to be the heardest word!!

300x250 TrovaOfferte Estate 2011  
300x250 HostelsClub leisure_150x150.gif

Artisti - News - Conduttori - Foto e Video - Compilation - Città - Storia - Registrati - Contatti
Licenze SIAE 57/I/01-59 - Copyright ©2008 PromoEsse srl - PI 00340330281