X EmiLiAnO
di ((((clara)))), 01 settembre 2003, ore 13:50:23

Surrender I cant pretend anymore That Iīm not affected, that Iīm not moved I could lie to myself That Iīm not, always thinking of you You make me strong You show me Iīm not weak to fall in love But I thought I never need Now I canīt get enough I always made it on my own I always talk that I would keep control You changed everything I believe in Now I just canīt fight this feeling baby RIT.: I raise my hand and I surrender Cos your love itīs too strong And I canīt go on Without your tender arms around me I raise my hands and I surrender I donīt wanna resist Cos your touch and your kiss have shattered my defenses I surrrender I have to admit That Iīve never thought Iīve need someone this way Cos you open my eyes So that I can see so much more RIT.: I surrender to the feeling in my heart I surrender to the safety on your arms To the touch of your lips,to the taste of your kisses Oh baby Baby I raise my hand and I surrender Cos your love itīs too strong And I canīt go on Without your tender arm around me I surrender I cant pretend anymore That Iīm not affected, Iīm not moved .Smackkkkk emi tvtttb , kiss mod ^_^

300x250 TrovaOfferte Estate 2011  
300x250 HostelsClub leisure_150x150.gif

Artisti - News - Conduttori - Foto e Video - Compilation - Città - Storia - Registrati - Contatti
Licenze SIAE 57/I/01-59 - Copyright ©2008 PromoEsse srl - PI 00340330281