la kanzone + bella di tutta l'estate....Sunshine!!!!!!
di *WhereIsTheLove*, 28 maggio 2004, ore 14:59:57

And when I feel life's heavy labours calling. I make my self light aslight I think of things as they come to me without warning A train of thoughts passing through on the tracks CHORUS Sunshine we be cruising, it's in our music that's where the truth is cos we have done that cos we haven't been there I wanna go there cos we will run that, I wanna go for real See the sun shine in winter time see snow falling in summer time it's all crazy like our minds all this anger makes us blind. For all these poisons that are mine I know I can not rewind as I struggle to be more kind As the train lies and I mess around I'm so young but not without a sound, been seen double,keeping me down I fiddle with a thought But not without a sound CHORUS (I wanna feel it, I wanna be there, I want you to feel it, the way that I feel it. Don't you conceal it, come on reveal it, you better kiss me you better love your self.) My body and your body can fuse into one shadow on the wall. Your body and my body produce somebody a soundbody. Just look what we conjured out of nowhere like the notes that thrill the air CHORUS (I wanna feel it, I wanna be there, I want you to feel it, the waythat I feel it. Don't you conceal it, come on reveal it, you better kiss me you better love your self) p.s ti adoro sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!

300x250 TrovaOfferte Estate 2011  
300x250 HostelsClub leisure_150x150.gif

Artisti - News - Conduttori - Foto e Video - Compilation - Città - Storia - Registrati - Contatti
Licenze SIAE 57/I/01-59 - Copyright ©2008 PromoEsse srl - PI 00340330281